Hi I’m Amanda Da-Silva. I am a Qualified Lymphoedema Practitioner and Oncology Massage Therapist. I specialise in Manual Lymphatic Drainage, Breast Health, Mastectomy Aftercare and Breast Cancer Recovery.
My Passion is for supporting women in managing the physical and emotional aspects of over coming discomfort, illness and injury. I am particularly passionate about providing supportive body work for women during their treatment and recovery of breast cancer.
To restore hope and peace of mind by empowering clients to connect with their bodies and enhance recovery through massage, education and self-care techniques.
To be a trusted provider of exceptional massage and educational services to women for Lymphatic Health, Breast Health, Mastectomy Aftercare and Cancer Recovery.
To provide health leadership, education and support with a commitment to quality personalised care.
Find out which treatment is right for you!
For more information contact us or book online.
HiCaps available for clients with eligible Health Funds with extras for Remedial, Decongestive Therapy and Pregnancy Massage Services.
Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays by appointment at Bangalow House of Wellness.
- Diploma of Remedial Massage
- Decongestive Lymphatic Therapy Casley-Smith Method
- Manual Lymph Drainage – Vodder Academy International
- Oncology Massage Training Modules 1-2
- Breast Cancer Rehabilitation: Introduction to Assessment & Assessment After Mastectomy (2016)
- Oncology Massage Level 3-4 Practitioner: Clinical Oncology Massage, Advanced Hospital and Palliative Care Oncology Massage Training
- Integrating Scar Tissue into the Fascial Web
Ongoing Professional Development:
- Clinical Oncology Massage, Advanced Hospital and Palliative Care Oncology Massage Training at the Austin Hospital & Olivia Newton-John Cancer Wellness and Research Centre in Melbourne, Australia. (2017)
- Research Project: “The Relative Effectiveness of Negative Pressure Therapy on Adhesions after Breast Cancer Therapy.” (2016)
- Product Review of latest bandaging system for ongoing management of Secondary Lymphoedema and its symptoms. (2016)
- Asia Pacific Lymphology Conference Darwin Australia (2016)
- The Association of Massage Therapists (AMT)