Lymphatic Therapy Services
In-person Lymphatic Therapy Services
Lymphatic Drainage Session – $110 (1 hour), $125 (75 Minutes), $145 (90 Minutes)
An in person session with Amanda Da-Silva for Lymphatic Therapy. Involving a range of lymphatic treatment resources including Lymphatic Drainage Therapy and Lymphoedema Management.
Virtual & In-person Lymphatic Services
Lymphatic Consultation – $110 (1 hour)
Need help sorting out your Lymphatic Focused Care plan? Consult with Amanda to tailor an individualised plan to help you manage your lymphatic system in a healthy productive way.
If you would like to book an in-person or virtual appointment, you can do so using our online scheduling system: BOOK HERE
Manual lymphatic drainage is a very gentle massage technique used to stimulate the flow of lymphatic fluid ‘lymph’ – around your body. Using specific slow, light strokes, manual lymphatic drainage works on the connective tissues immediately below the skin (not the deeper muscles).
The number of treatments required will vary depending on client needs. In more severe cases, it is recommended to have treatments multiple treatments reducing down to once a month as decongestion is achieved.
Treatment times will also vary; an average session will normally take 60- 90 minutes
How do I know I have a lymphatic problem?
There are many physical signs of congestion in the Lymphatic System that can benefit significantly by improving Lymph circulation
- Water Retention, particularly in ankles or fingers
- Post surgery tissue congestion, scar formation
- Lymphoedema prevention & management
- Post Mastectomy or Breast Cancer treatment
- Breast Tenderness, lumpiness & Congestion
- Fibromyagia & Immune system problems
- Cellulite and weight problems
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Depression and Anxiety
- General muscle aches and pains or a stiff neck
- Skin problems such as acne
- Recurrent infections: tonsillitis, sinusitis and yeast infections