Scar Care Therapy
Scar Care Session – $110 (1 hour), $125 (75 Minutes), $145 (90 Minutes). Session can be accompanied with another modality i.e lymph drainage or remedial massage.
Gentle and mindful scar techniques are an important part of the healing process for mastectomy, lumpectomy, c-section and reconstructive surgery (TRAM, DIEP & TUG Flap).
Scar care enhances your recovery and is very helpful for cording (axillary web syndrome), adhesions and radiation induced fibrosis.
Using gentle scar care techniques it is possible to improve arm and shoulder movements and helps relieve discomfort and tightness.
Scar care can be accompanied with Manual Lymphatic Drainage to further support your recovery.
Book an appointment for Scar Care:
- Once your scar is intact
- If you experience reduced shoulder movement, pain or weakness
- Difficulty raising your arm or reaching around your back
- If your scars are painful, sensitive, tight or numb
- If you are experiencing cording and adhesions
- If you notice swelling to your chest wall, arm, and or hand